Wednesday 23 December 2015

Merry Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A few more pictures of our home.  As much as I love decorating, Christmas to me is a family celebration.  A time to spend special time together and be grateful for having love around us during this Festive Season from colleagues, friends and family.  This is what it is all about.  The smiles on our kids on Christmas morning, a great meal prepared with love and sharing, caring and letting all the stresses of the year fly out the window.  Being alive and being able to write this blog, having a job I absolutely love and best of all a family and friends that makes me complete.

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all a Merry Christmas surrounded by love.  

CHRISTMAS
Christmas bells ring
It's Christmas morn
Children everywhere awake
 With enthusiasm and joy
Christmas only once a year
Brings together many
To celebrate the joy
Of a New Baby
New Life
Reflect, Change become Better
Christmas is a time to Celebrate
The joy of life and new Creation

Margaret De Sisto














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you!