Friday 23 October 2015

HALLOWEEN PREPARATION... 



When reading other posts it becomes crystal clear that making a connection with your viewers is what it is all about.  I have read many wonderful blogs that do that so well and I  can quickly connect a special story or event to the author of that blog.  I decided to share our excitement over the upcoming yearly event HALLOWEEN and our preparation for it. 

One of my son's favourite time of year is Halloween.  Even though it is a celebration that has just recently become popular in Australia, many kids love to dress up and go around with his friends "Trick-or-Treating". Lately, my son, Adriano who is eleven also has been interested in reading "scary" stories. "Goosebumps" has become one of his favourite series to read and he is now onto his second book.

This year I decided to decorate my home in preparation for Halloween as well as invite some of Adriano's friends and their families over to celebrate Halloween. It was a perfect year to do it as the 31st of October, 2015 falls on a Saturday this year. Here are some photographs of my house decorated for Halloween.

A carved pumpkin ready to be lit up.

A greeting at the front door!





Kitchen area ready to spook all who visit!


More photographs to come.

Until next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you!