Tuesday 26 January 2016

Growth Mindset with a Snoopy Theme.


GROWTH MINDSET WITH A SNOOPY THEME


I am so excited about the new resource I have developed.  I have used the Snoopy characters to help create a Growth Mindset Set to use in the classroom.   GROWTH MINDSET SNOOPYRIFIC SET is sure to develop a Growth Mindset with your students.

The Growth Mindset Snoopyrific Set includes:-


*POSTERS 

*FLY HIGH GOALS

*LEARNING POWER WORD WALL CARDS 

*SNOOPYRIFIC LEARNING with snoopy characters, awards and posters.

*SNOOPYRIFIC SKILL CARDS, QUESTIONS AND PHRASES.

I will be posting more information about this set and how it will be used in the classroom to develop a Growth Mindset with the students.  Here is a sneak preview of what is included in the set.

You can find this product on teacherspayteachers.com with the link below.














2 comments:

  1. I am really amazed to see a growth mindset on the basis of snoopy theme because it is the very first time to see such a talented move to see the growth mindset among the people. Really this kind of mindset will be really helpful for the people to enlarge their positive kind of approach. You all think how you know about these things, I had learn all these things from my colleagues in my research paper writing office. Really with the help and guidance of that friend, i have been able to develop my knowledge in the field of snoopy themes. He only advised me that, in present world, most of the children will like this snoopy themes as those are looking like children friendly, it will easily admire the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such positive feedback. I'm already using this with the students I'm teaching and they love all the Snoopy characters and they have responded well to the principles and strategies. It is always helpful when children are able to relate in some way and as most of them have seen the movie the characters seem to provide motivation and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love to hear from you!